• Please keep the distance 1,5 - 2,0m
• No tactile corrections
• The students should be ready prepared at home (Clothes and hair)
• The waiting area is closed for the parents. The parents can only leave the kids at the entrance and pick them up outside.
• A negative test is required
• AFTER ENTERING the School the Students must TAKE THEIR SHOES OFF and place them in the shoe cabinet by the entrance.
Please do not ware too much clothe.
• When the students arrive or leave or wait before entering the ballet studio MUST WEAR a MASK. During training mask is needed from 7 years old and up.
• Hands must be disinfected when they arrive and leave the school premises (Disinfection dispenser at the entrance)
• The ballet barres will be desinfected after each lesson
• The ballet Studio will be ventilated at all times
• Door handles will be desinfected at appropriate intervals
• If necesary you should use your own training equipment (Mats, Thera-Band etc.)
• Increased hygiene maintenance in the toilet area. The toilet can be used only by one person at a time. We have already built a tap and soap dispenser with a sensor!
• A bottle of water is allowed to bring in the ballet studio.
• People who belong to a risk group is advisable to wear a mask in the school and during the training
• Every student should arrive to the School on TIME. The class will finish 5-10 min earlier in order to avoid meeting the next group and also to be able to desinfect all the areas and ballet studio.
• If children have symptoms like coughing, sneezing, throat pain or fever, they should not come to school.
Eastern Holidays 29. 03. 21 - 11. 04. 21
Summer Holidays 05. 07. 21 - 17. 08. 21
Fall Holidays 11. 10. 21 - 24. 10. 21
Chirstmas Holidays 24. 12. 21 - 09. 01. 22
Information from www.schulferien.org
Labor Day, Saturday 01. 05. 21
Ascension of Christ, Thursday 13. 05. 21
Pentecost, Monday and Tuesday 24. - 25. 05. 21
Corpus Christi, Thursday 03. 06. 21
All saints day - Sonntag 01. 11. 21
Informationen von www.schulferien.org