According to the federal government's decision, we have to close the school for the length of the lockdown starting November 2nd... But that doesn't stop us.
Arts education is just as important as normal education and we will continue teaching you through online training ( Zoom )! We implement the normal schedule completely ONLINE.
We have already sent you the links for online training ( Zoom )!
If you haven't received it, please contact us!
We all got through the first lockdown, we'll do it again.
Thank you for your support and appreciation for our work.
• At least 2m distance or 5m² per student (markings on the pole if necessary or floor)
• No tactile corrections
• The students should be ready prepared at home (Clothes and hair)
• The waiting area is closed for the parents. The parents can only leave the kids at the entrance and pick them up outside.
• Please keep the distance 1,5 - 2,0m
• If, you are travelling to German cities (Hot Spots) or different countries deemed to be in a high risk of Covid 19 infection, you will not be able to visit the school for 14 days from the day of your return, unless you can provide a negative test result.
• A negative test is required
• Hands must be disinfected when they arrive and leave the school premises (Disinfection dispenser at the entrance)
• The body temperature will be measured with infrared thermometer
• The ballet barres will be desinfected after each lesson
• Door handles will be desinfected at appropriate intervals
• The ballet Studio will be ventilated at all times
• If necesary you should use your own training equipment (Mats, Thera-Band etc.)
• Increased hygiene maintenance in the toilet area. The toilet can be used only by one person at a time. We have already built a tap and soap dispenser with a sensor!
• When the students arrive or leave or wait before entering the ballet studio MUST WEAR a MASK. During training mask is needed from 7 years old and up.
• AFTER ENTERING the School the Students must TAKE THEIR SHOES OFF and place them in the shoe cabinet by the entrance.
Please do not ware too much clothe.
• A bottle of water is allowed to bring in the ballet studio.
• People who belong to a risk group is advisable to wear a mask in the school and during the training
• Every student should arrive to the School on TIME. The class will finish 5-10 min earlier in order to avoid meeting the next group and also to be able to desinfect all the areas and ballet studio.
• If children have symptoms like coughing, sneezing, throat pain or fever, they should not come to school.
Eastern Holidays 29. 03. 21 - 11. 04. 21
Summer Holidays 05. 07. 21 - 17. 08. 21
Fall Holidays 11. 10. 21 - 24. 10. 21
Chirstmas Holidays 24. 12. 21 - 09. 01. 22
Information from www.schulferien.org
Labor Day, Saturday 01. 05. 21
Ascension of Christ, Thursday 13. 05. 21
Pentecost, Monday and Tuesday 24. - 25. 05. 21
Corpus Christi, Thursday 03. 06. 21
All saints day - Sonntag 01. 11. 21
Informationen von www.schulferien.org